image
image

Learn With Us

Prestige Institute of Technology is your number one institute for information Technology training.
We offer Diploma in Information Technology Certification courses Such as CompTIA, Cisco ,Microsoft and other Professional certification that leads our student to International levels.
The Head Office of Prestige Institute of Technology is located in Accra (Ghana). We have one of the best ICT Labs which are well equipped with the latest Cisco racks and other devices that is supported with fiber optic high speed unlimited internet broadband to facilitate our students research on their chosen career and remain current in today’s technological era .

Cyber Security
Professional Networking Courses
Diploma In Information Technology
Best Cisco Laboratory
Free Fibre Optic High Speed Unlimited Internet Access

Our Tuition Method Is Both Online & Classroom

We provide online, face-to-face or classroom and workshop training which will help bring convenience in your studies. Free fibre optic high speed internet is provided.

We Arrange Many Events & Workshops

Since our aim is to train individuals and organizations to meet the new era evolving technology at the International Market Standard; we provide workshops and training.

100% Tuition Fee Excluding External Exams Charges

We train and prepare you to write the International professional exams. We make sure your training is hands on (practicals) which will instill in you the technical know-how level.

70% Hand-On Training

Our training is 70% practical with the help of all live networking devices and the remaining 30% is for theory which will broaden your understanding into world of networking.

102+

Clients Reviews

200+

Good Students

12+

Program Awards

12+

Cisco Laboratory
image

Meet Our Expert Advisors

WHAT OUR LASTEST VIDEO

Let’s Take a Small Tour From Our Laboratory

image

Our Students & Clients Say About Us

Prestige Institute of Technology; the number one institute for networking training in Ghana!
We love your selfless services, and we commend your organization. Therefore, it's our recommendation that other organizations and individual who are in need of Internet Infrastructures should kindly contact Prestige Institute of Technology for this amazing services. Thank You.
MR. JOHN
IT Instructor
Prestige Institute of Technology; the number one institute for networking training in Ghana!
We love your selfless services, and we commend your organization. Therefore, it's our recommendation that other organizations and individual who are in need of Internet Infrastructures should kindly contact Prestige Institute of Technology for this amazing services. Thank You.
ROSE ZAMZEEN
STUDENT
Prestige Institute of Technology; the number one institute for networking training in Ghana!
We love your selfless services, and we commend your organization. Therefore, it's our recommendation that other organizations and individual who are in need of Internet Infrastructures should kindly contact Prestige Institute of Technology for this amazing services. Thank You.
MADAM MARINA
ADMIN
Prestige Institute of Technology; Is your number one institute for Information Technology training in Ghana!
We love your selfless services, and we commend your organization. Therefore, it's our recommendation that other organizations and individual who are in need of Internet Infrastructures should kindly contact Prestige Institute of Technology for this amazing services. Thank You.
Emmanuel
Network Engineer
Prestige Institute of Technology; the number one institute for networking training in Ghana!
We love your selfless services, and we commend your organization. Therefore, it's our recommendation that other organizations and individual who are in need of Internet Infrastructures should kindly contact Prestige Institute of Technology for this amazing services. Thank You.
MR. SAMUEL ASAFO ADJEI
MANAGING DIRECTOR